Warehouse Material Handler Opening in Monroe!
Express in Everett has teamed up with a great team out in Monroe. They are seeking a new warehouse materials handler! This position is an entry level general labor position. Employees must be able to perform a variety of duties such as handling product, visual sorting, inspection, packing, and measuring. You may be asked to use bar code readers, computer terminals, or other specialized electronic warehouse devices. The production tasks require little or no specialized skill or prior work experience.
- $14.00 per hour to start, DOE.
- Monday- Friday 7:00am 3:30pm. (Hours Subject to Change).
This is an evaluation to hire opening, potentially a great long term opportunity!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pulling lists of components and assembling components into sub-assemblies.
- Part recognition and basic familiarity with items such as hydraulic fittings, valves, brackets, etc.
- Print labels, work instructions, and pick lists.
- Read and follow pick lists and identify item numbers.
- Organize stock pulls into pre-defined groups.
- Filling primary stock pick locations from overstock.
- Assemble shipping crates.
- Scanning and packaging finished product.
- Bag and label parts.
- Use of light production tools such as strapping or banding tools, pallet jacks, hand trucks, glue guns, push carts, wrenches, screwdrivers, tape measures and so on.
- May assist in cycle counts.
- Other tasks as assigned by the manager/supervisor.
A qualified candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED), and
- One (1) year related job experience and/or training.
- Conversational English.
- Ability to multi-task and easily transition between tasks with minimal errors.
- Ability to utilize basic inspection tools and techniques.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and dimensions.
- Demonstrate basic computer skills.
- Regularly required to use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects/tools/controls, reach with hands and arms, stand, talk, hear, and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; may also frequently be required to walk, sit, climb ladders, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Does this sound like the position for you?
Apply today! We are open 7:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday.
Four Ways to Apply: (Choose one)
*Send your resume to email@example.com
*Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
*Call our office at 425.339.8400
*Visit our office at 906 SE Everett Mall Way, Suite 140, Everett, WA 98208 We are behind the Applebee’s on Everett Mall Way inside of the Alterius College building on the backside.
Ask how you can earn a $75.00 referral bonus! http://ow.ly/intq30j2mrx
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2018 we put over 4200 people to work in the Snohomish County Washington area. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
*Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
*401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
*Washington paid sick leave
We look forward to partnering with you today!
For a complete list of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/Everettwa
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!