If you want to work in a fun, fast paced and upbeat environment then winery work is perfect for you! Enjoy the majestic views of rolling hills and sprawling acres at beautiful Winery locations while being part of the core teams of the best in Wine making around Yamhill County. Participate in offering wine tastings and selections to wine connoisseurs who have traveled from far and wide to taste what Yamhill County has to offer in delicious tasting wine.
- Must have a valid OLCC license and/or Food Handlers Permit for serving events
- Knowledgeable of different types of wines
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours and lift up to 45 lbs.
- Ability to work fast paced and possess a strong attention to detail
- Professionalism and strong Customer Service skills a must
- Must be able to commute to rural areas of Yamhill County
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Pouring wine for wine tastings or serving food and/or wine for luncheon and dinner events.
- Helping set up or tear down events
- Hand dish-washing wine glasses and plates after events
- Pay ranges from $13.00+/hour depending on experience, location and type of help needed
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Scholarship opportunities
To be considered for this opportunity please call us today at 503-434-5128, email us at email@example.com or apply online at www.expresspros.com
Like us on Facebook for news, job openings and more!