DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY FOR AN EXPERIENCE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER WITH EXPERIENCE IN UTILITY, NUCLEAR POWER OR WASTE WATER TREATMENT
Roles & Responsibilities
· Model the power system and conduct the necessary analysis which includes short circuit analysis, protective device coordination, arc flash and shock hazard analysis
· Format the results and provide recommendations to remedy power system deficiencies
· Engage in on-site meetings and walkthroughs to understand and quantify the scope of work
· Extract crucial information from electrical drawings and project specifications
· Estimate the time and associated costs to quote the scope of work
· Organize and communicate requests for information you will need to perform the work
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements
· Bachelors of science in electrical engineering or electrical engineering technology
· Familiar with electrical drawings (specifically one-lines, riser diagrams and panel schedules)
· Experience with short circuit, protective device coordination and arc flash analysis
· Proficiency with SKM PowerTools©, ETAP, EasyPower and AutoCAD
· Efficiency with Microsoft Products
· Must be authorized to work in the United State and near native / fluent English speaker
· Aptitude for building relationships
· Excellent communication skills, organizational ability, positive attitude.
· Demonstrate ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines.
· Strong work ethic, embraces new challenges, will do the necessary research to find the right solution.
Express Employment Professionals
Why Work Here?Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today!
Here we are committed to providing exceptional customer service and products to all our customers while supporting our core company values: