Trainer / Coach - Higher Education
Express Employment Professionals Austin, TX
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Austin-based client is a well-established non-profit in the educational space that has an immediate need to bring on a Trainer / Coach with experience in higher education. The person in this role will be coordinating with the Education department at colleges / universities to optimize their training and preparation of underserved minorities to become K-12 teachers. This is a key role for our client as these people will be the on the frontline of fulfilling our client’s mission. This is a direct hire position with competitive pay, excellent benefits and a great work environment. This will be a remote position with 25% – 50% domestic travel (post Covid). More details about the position are below. If you are interested and meet the criteria, please reply back to this post with a copy of your resume.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with faculty and administrators at colleges / universities focused on development of minority students to become K-12 teachers
- Deliver effective training using multiple methodologies (in-person, online, blended, synchronous, asynchronous, etc.) to university faculty and other audiences on optimized instructional techniques for preparing K-12 teachers
- Generate assessments of current status of K-12 teacher training programs at these schools and identify areas for improvement
- Prepare and deliver reports that summarize assessment results and the services provided to these programs
- Actively facilitate development of support networks connecting these K-12 teacher training programs to each other
- This is a remote position that will require 25-50% travel (post Covid)
- MS degree in Education or related field is required; PhD candidates are strongly preferred
- Familiarity with K-12 teacher training is required along with experience in higher education
- Demonstrated ability to effectively provide coaching / training for adults.
- Experience working with historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU’s) or other similar institutions is a big plus.
- Must be a self-starter and creative problem solver that is passionate about increasing the diversity of K-12 teachers
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and must be comfortable and effective at providing training to large and small groups
- Must be ok with up to ~50% domestic travel (post Covid)
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
Lots of opportunity for overtime & travel - work on site at high tech manufacturing facilities and remotely from home
Innovative company at the leading edge of technology for die casting and automobile manufacturing
EducationView all jobs at Express Employment Professionals