- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jackson area company is seeking an Accounting Professional to join their team! This position is full time, temp-to-perm.
- Reviews and analyzes financial data in the preparation of monthly financial statements for clients
- Provides daily client deposits to billing department for posting.
- Processes vendor invoices and prepares checks for mailing.
- Processes patient/insurance refunds from customer service and ensures payments are posted to proper clinic and/or account.
- Communicates with vendors, as needed, to ensure accuracy of account balances.
- Maintains filing system for all vendor payments
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years accounting experience required
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures and computer literacy
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced office skills preferred.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Express Employment Professionals
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Express Employment Professionals
Get fresh Staff Accountant 2 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.