Does the following describe you?
Personable, determined, and driven to make a difference. You can see beyond a problem, respond to situations in crafty ways, and put a positive and professional spin on any situation.
Multitasking and professionalism are natural habits. Your ideal work environment is team centered, ever-changing, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
Comfortable having conversations with local business leaders, always expect professional results, and desires to solve problems. Organized and connected would describe your sales style.
Do you have the following requirements/experience?
- Outgoing, friendly, and professional attitude
- Territory sales or tradeshow familiarity
- Experience calling on businesses
- Customer service or sales experience required
- Understanding of common business practices and procedures
- High school diploma/GED
Express culture & environment:
We help people in our community find work every day. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll teach the right person about the interviewing and placement process with our paid training program. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express.
We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 800 locations across U.S., Canada, and South Africa, we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually.
- Analyze sales trends to increase sales
- Maintain sales area records on customer sales
- Searching a sales representative to complement sales team
- Drive outside sales within territory
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Lead all sales within territory
- Develop a territory sales plan
- Utilizing sales system to optimize sales calls
- Complete job site survey reports for all new customer job sites and existing customer job sites
- Mastering the sales representative position
- Provide weekly sales updates to sales management
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts on anticipated territory sales
- Exceed sales goals in assigned territory
- Coordinate sales calls and associated paper work with inside sales/sales support
- Exerting sales effort necessary to meet sales quota
- Achieve sales goals for assigned accounts and assigned sales area
- Achieve and exceed territory sales goals
- Meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales
- Conduct sales presentations to customers
- Succeed in company sponsored training classes
Founded in 1983, Express today employs 400,000 people across nearly 700 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.