EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS IS THE LARGEST PRIVATELY-OWNED STAFFING AGENCY IN THE COUNTRY:
Our client in Chatsworth, CA is seeking a Quality Engineer - Aerospace
About: An Aerospace Company is a leading North American manufacturer of high technology printed circuit boards and precision illuminated display systems.
Manage the company’s quality systems in support of achieving zero escapes and continuously improving manufacturing yields.
- Provide timely resolution to customer inquiries.
- Returned Material Authorization (RMA) coordination and disposition.
- Corrective Action Report (ICAR, CCAR, SCAR) generation and coordination.
- Perform scheduled internal quality system audits, process audits, Nadcap audits and supplier audits.
- Maintain calibration system
- Maintain quality procedures (QP’s) and work instructions (QAI’s and PCM’s) to conform to all applicable customer requirements, industry standards and registration systems
- Maintain all required certifications: AS9100; IPC-A-600; IPC-A-610
- Utilization of SPC and MSA to ensure process capabilities and control.
- Technical Review Board (TRB) involvement when required.
- Follow all environmental, health and safety policies, guidelines and regulations.
- Thorough understanding of quality systems.
- Understanding of current IPC, military and customer specifications and requirements.
- Ability to read, interpret and work from customer drawings, specifications and standards.
- Understanding of quality and statistical measurements, including SPC, DOE, Cpk, MSA, GR&R, etc.
- Computer literate, able to utilize Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and Access.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in PCB manufacturing or similar industry
- Minimum 3 years in Quality Assurance / Quality Control disciplines.
- IPC-A-600 and IPC-A-610 certifications.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer and Certified Quality Auditor certifications preferred.
- General understanding of Discus and Net Inspect software for generating first article reports.
- Ability to obtain Honeywell SCA (Source Certifying Agent) status.
Work Hours – 7:00 am – 4:00 pm; Mon – Fri
$45k - $60k DOE
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.