QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER - CALL IMMEDIATELY 661-775-2570
- Manage and supervises the department, including conducting annual performance appraisals.
- Staffing of managerial positions Outline who reports to this position.
- Determine (and develop, if necessary) specifications process critical points, sampling protocols, sanitation procedures, etc., to ensure a controlled and consistent process.
- Take responsibility for the quality of all products sold from the company’s facilities.
- Responsible for reviewing, revising, and communicating external product specifications based on trending of test results and obtaining customer approvals on specification changes.
- Responsible for reviewing and finalizing all CAPAs.
- Responsible for food defense and security.
- Prepare for and respond to internal, 3rd party, and regulatory agency audits.
- Oversee periodic GMP/sanitation audits of the facilities.
Develop and assure the execution of related corrective-action plans for all audits.
Responsible for accuracy of product labeling to comply with state and federal regulations in conjunction with R&D department.
Involve in sensory evaluation of products as needed.
Assist with R&D projects, new product trial runs, and production scale-ups.
Assist with selection of new plant equipment, installation and validation.
Represent the company at professional societies, trade shows, and meetings with customer suppliers and regulatory agencies, etc.
Manage, handling of all regulatory inspections by the US FDA, State Public Health Department, County Health Department and 3rd party audits.
Manage recall and traceability programs.
BS or BA in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology or other science discipline.
Minimum of five years of experience in quality assurance management.
SQF Certified or equivalent experience with GFSI certification scheme.
Physically able to move about in a production and lab environment.
Must have visual acuity to evaluate sample appearance and use lab instruments.
Must demonstrate taste and aroma sense acuity.
By texting EXP2868 to 97211, you voluntarily consent to receive text messages from or on behalf of Express or TextRecruit via an automated system about a potential job interview. Standard message and data rates may apply. You may opt out of receiving text messages at any time by not replying to the text messages, or by notifying Express at Jobs.SantaClaritaCA@ExpressPros.com that you no longer wish to receive automated texts.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Including the City of Los Angeles'''' Fair Chance Initiative for hiring Ordinance.
Responsible for trending analysis such as customer complaints and product testing, micro testing etc.
Express Employment Professionals
Why Work Here?
Great opportunity for growth!
Santa Clarita, CA