Express Employment Professionals, Red Deeris seeking Processing Technicians for our client located in the Olds, Alberta responsible for sanitation, harvesting mature plants, trimming (via automated equipment) and/or operating trimming equipment, drying and packaging dried goods.
- Sanitation of all hard surfaces
- Harvest and pre-/ post-processing
- Operate an automated trimming machine
- Quick and efficient manual trimming
- Transport of pre-and post-processed plant matter between production environments in a sanitary fashion
- Accurately document all work performed as directed in the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Batch Records as per Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Complete all required documentation using good documentation practices
- Participate in the post-harvest sanitation of grow room; including appropriate disposal of root balls and remaining plant materials.
- Re-stocking of harvest tools and materials as required
- Prepare/build boxes and envelopes for shipping
- Pick product, label printing and proper application
- Package order in the correct size packaging (box and envelope) based on size
- Assist with additional tasks as assigned
- Grade 12 or GED is preferred
- Post-secondary certification is an asset
- Criminal Record Clearance
- Solid team player who promotes a culture of professionalism, integrity, quality and teamwork
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time along with good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination, with strong attention to detail
- Capable of following strict processes and procedure, with the ability to work with minimal supervision quickly and accurately
- Experience working within a highly-regulated environment is an asset
- Previous experience working in trim and harvest is an asset
- Flexible to work in other areas of packaging, bottling, shipping as required
- Experience in general labor, logistics, manufacturing or warehouse is an asset
Schedule: currently we have work Mon - Sun from 730am - 530pm however it is expected a rotational schedule may be required in the near future.
Compensation: $18/hr and a $50 per month contribution to a benefits plan after working for 380 hours.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those selected for the next stage of selection will be contacted.