Express Employment Professionals is currently assisting an industry leading manufacturer in their search to fill a Lead Powder Painter – Finishing Working Lead position in West St. Paul, MN. This is a contract to hire opportunity. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Lead Powder Painter – Finishing Working Lead job include:
- Manage and monitor the flow of parts from manufacturing through the finishing processes to the assembly function.
- Ensure the efficient and effective use of inventory and human resources to meet parts replenishment goals, quality expectations and optimize labor productivity, equipment and space utilization.
- Ensures that new and temporary employees are properly oriented and trained for the job.
- Ensure production equipment is sufficient and adequately maintained as required to accomplish production goals.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and keeps equipment maintained per equipment manufacturers specifications.
- Ensures compliance with OSHA and any other regulatory requirements
- Implements and/or executes Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Kan Ban, 5S, Root Cause Analysis and mistake proofing. Responsible for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for managing finish employees including monitoring employee attendance records, addressing performance issues and working with Operations management and Human Resources management on employee appraisals and other employee issues.
- Other duties as requested.
- 5 years of hands-on powder coating lead experience.
- Proven skills leading employees in dependability, reliability, responsibility, safety, quality, efficiency and respect.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with subordinates, superiors, and cross functional peers with effective oral and written communication skills.
- Mechanical aptitude preferred
- Training in Safety, Quality, and Lean Manufacturing.
- Associates degree in operations management preferred.
- ERP and PC skills
Work Schedule: 4 AM – 12:30 PM
Pay = Up to $25/hour
Express Employment Professionals provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
- Holiday pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Lead Powder Painter – Finishing Working Lead job in West St. Paul, MN, or you can contact Hayley Tiffany for more information. Visit our website www.ExpressPros.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Express Employment Professionals
Why Work Here?For nearly 30 years, the vision of Express Employment Professionals has been to help people find jobs and help businesses find the people and human resource services they need. We accomplish this vision through a network of more than 800 franchise locations in the United States, Canada, and South Africa. Each Express Employment Professionals office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your employment needs, yet small enough to care.
Industry leader, COVID precautions in place, stable company!