Payroll Specialist needed to begin immediately. Work in a positive, supportive, and fast paced business office of 25+ people. Automotive experience not mandatory but definitely advantageous. Competitive pay & benefits. Chance for growth within a locally owned company.
Payroll Job Duties:
- Calculate and helps process payroll for 350+ employees
- Skilled in payroll taxes, wage garnishments, etc.
- Maintain vacation charts and sick time accrues
- Handles time sheet entries
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Update company handbook
- Prepares new-hire orientation packages and conducts new-hire orientations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Payroll Skills and Qualifications:
- Analyzing Information
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- General Math Skills
- Financial Software
- Reporting Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Payroll: 1 year (Required)
Express Employment Professionals
Why Work Here?Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 760 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.
Lively, fun, and safe working environment.