Our client in Boston is looking for a Part Time customer service representative for an opening at the beginning of May.
To process incoming and outgoing paperwork via the company warehouse management system (WMS) as well as receive drivers in the sign-out office to collect signatures and hand loading paperwork over.
1. Process Bill of Lading information on computer system in an efficient manner to provide digital tracking of freight for transfer to truckers.
2. Contact customers to obtain essential information to ensure accurate records.
3. Receive inquires regarding order or Bill of Lading status.
4. Apply knowledge about company policies and procedure to assist in customer needs and inquiries.
5. Work closely with the Accounts Receivable Clerk to assure accurate invoicing.
6. Perform other related office duties as assigned by the Division Manager.
Prior customer service experience helpful
Prior warehouse or shipping experience helpful
Position pays $14.00
For immediate consideration please call us at 617-466-1939 and ask for Ana, Elisa or Ally .
Or forward your resume to: Chelseama@expresspros.com
To apply online or view other available positions, please visit us at www.expresspros.com/chelseama/