Order Picker/Cherry Picker
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking an Order Picker Operator for a Graphic distribution warehouse in Concord, ON.
- Drive the Order Picker forklift to pick orders (Rolls of Paper, Printing/Advertising Materials)
- Use 4-wheel floor ladder when not needed to go so high to pick orders
- Read picking document (pink slip) to pick orders
- Safely use harness on the Order Picker
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties required by supervisor
- 1-2 years of experience operating the order picker forklift (or Cherry Picker)
- Must have Order Picker Forklift License
- Must have Fall Arrest
- Basic Math
- Detail Oriented
- Must be able to read/speak/write English
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have steel toed shoes
- $19 per hour
- Monday-Friday 8am-5:30pm (minus 30min lunch, some Saturdays if overtime (half day))
- Temp to Perm
- 80% Health and Dental benefits after 3mth probation (after being hired on)
- Environment is clean, well lit, and friendly
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Our Richmond Hill branch is a small local office that is part of a larger organization - the best of both worlds
We thank all that apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express is a Full Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
A great opportunity for growth
Here at Express Employment Professionals, we are large enough to exceed all your needs and expectations, yet small enough to give you the one-on-one attention and customer service you deserve. We are experts in staffing, HR solutions and recruiting qualified workers to fill your needs. Our mission is to match great people with great jobs in our thriving community. Together, we will find a career solution to meet your needs!
Transportation and Storage