- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Express Employment Professionals is seeking an Operations Manager for the Oak Creek area! We are a full-service Staffing Firm where we work with different companies in South Milwaukee who have openings they are looking to fill with great talent we find for them!
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the business unit’s operations, capacity planning and resources.
- Support business unit growth while continuing to build and lead a strong team of people with cross-functional responsibilities.
- Work with GM on establishing an annual manufacturing budget, including the capital equipment budget.
- Responsible for aspects of the assigned areas operational performance results including the achievement of Lean Scorecard targets, materials plan targets, and other operational scorecard initiatives.
- Coach team members and continue to support the Creation Core Values while developing a strong culture.
- Internal ISO 9000 auditor and responsible for overall Quality System.
- Administer all operations procedures in accordance with ISO guidelines.
- Provide support for key customer accounts including developing relationships with some customer executives and resolving customer issues.
- This role will have direct reports that will be dependent on the qualifications of the successful candidate.
- Must have relevant post-secondary business education degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a Operations role, minimum 5 years related Operations and leadership experience.
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, flexible team player with a good business acumen, high degree of personal initiative, strong leadership and people skills, and effective presentation and communication abilities.
- A results-oriented and “make it happen” type person, who is not afraid to get into the game and do whatever needs to be done for the team to win.
- Experience in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry or related industry is required.
- Understanding of Lean, T.O.C., continuous improvement, quality and related topics with relevant work experience.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
Direct hire, excellent benefits and nice bump in pay for you all your machine maintenance expertise - treat yourself!
"Locally owned and operated, Express Employment Professionals is a staffing agency in Milwaukee, WI that continually exceeds expectations by providing staffing and direct hire services to local businesses while also assisting job seekers in finding quality employment in our community.
6767 W. Greenfield Ave MilwaukeeMilwaukee, WI