Express Employment Professionals Lucedale, MS
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, dental, medical
We are seeking a Network Technician to join our team! You will help support and maintain company computers, servers, and networks.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing wired and wireless network systems
- Handle repairs and exchanges of defective devices
- Collaborate on the improvement of network design and connectivity
- Perform routine network maintenance
- Maintain inventory of network electronics
Work with switches, VLANs, fiber, and UTP rack management
- Server and Client Management – administration, setup, and support windows servers and clients.
- Support SRE Employees – Help desk for Hardware, Software, and Application support for employees.
- Work with Vendors – Implement software installs, liaison between SRE employees and our solution providers.
- Development – MS Access and Crystal Report
- Experience with: MS Office 365, Active Directory, MS Access, Crystal Reports, Intermedia Unite Phone System, Trend Micro Worry Free, NISC, HP Procurve (Aruba) Switches, Fiber and Cat 5/6 rack management.
- Previous experience in IT or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of networking, hardware, and software
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity for growth within this company!
Express works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We're ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available.
TechnologyView all jobs at Express Employment Professionals