Express Employment Professionals has paired up with a small, family-owned chiropractic office located in Arlington, WA. This company is looking to bring aboard a Part-Time Medical Receptionist. This is a long term, evaluation to hire opportunity, for the right person. If you are looking for a position that allows you to utilize your skills at the Front Desk, and you have the ability to be flexible, then we want to hear from you!
Schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm with a 2-hour lunch, Saturdays - 7:30 am to 1:00 pm (sometimes later) optional lunch; hours and days subject to change.
What you get to do:
- Answering Phones/ Multi-Line phone system
- Customer Service/Greeting customers
- Collecting co-pays
- Scheduling patients
- Verifying insurance
- Sending referrals
- Potential to learn billing procedures
- Processing deductibles
What you need to be successful:
- Experience with ChiroTouch - software
- Experience with multi-line phone systems
- Experience in MS Office
- 2 years or more of medical reception; chiropractic office preferred but okay if the experience is in a Medical Office or Clinic.
- Open-Minded thinker
What's in it for you:
- Small team atmosphere
- Business casual dress code
- Free chiropractic care for you AND your family!