Medical Device/Customer Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Science/Biology candidate with Customer Service experience. This is a great opportunity to do something you are passionate about if you love Science and want to work for a medical device/healthcare company.
The role of the Customer Service is to facilitate the external customer requests and manage the production purchase order, sales order acknowledgement, customer engagement and invoicing. Also, support the sales order acknowledgement and invoicing processes using the ERP system. This position reports to the Director of Quality Assurance. Qualifications: • Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree preferred • 0 - 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
• Demonstrated problem solving ability in a cross functional environment
• Demonstrated task and time management responsibility
• Demonstrated analytical skills with developed attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing the facts, drawing valid conclusions, and delivering solutions
• Experience with an ERP system, preferably IQMS, and the Microsoft Office Suite
• Create and maintain customer contact databases using the ERP system and Microsoft Office
• Maintain effective and supportive communication with the customers to ensure they receive accurate information about quoting, spare parts, production status, invoicing and shipping
• Compose and respond to the customer email and telephone requests
• Respond and resolve inbound customer telephone calls and voice mail messages
• Create Sales Orders for spare part, production, tariff and engineering services using the ERP system
• Create the customer Sales Order Acknowledgement using the ERP system
• Coordinate the shipping and freight for outgoing spare parts and production orders
• Create the pallet labeling for outgoing spare parts and production orders using Microsoft Office
• Create the outgoing product and spare part certifications using Microsoft Office
• Create the packing slip and invoice using the ERP system
• Provide customer notification of product shipment and the delivery data requirements
• Support production and spare part label requests to generate product labeling using Microsoft Office
• Scan sales order, tariff and the spare part files and file
• As required, follow-up on customer past due invoice payment
• Support Accounting and Regulatory audits as required
• Open, process and distribute the facility mail
Express Employment Professionals
BusinessView all jobs at Express Employment Professionals
Get fresh Customer Service Support Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.