A local Waltham Company is looking for a Landscape Company Mechanic. This Mechanic is responsible for helping the company by being the in-house mechanic and working to repair and maintain all of the equipment in the company. We need this mechanic to reduce downtime for trucks and equipment.
Mechanic Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep fleet and equipment maintained and working
- Repair equipment in a timely manner
- Shop efficiency and organization
- Order parts and keep inventory
- Keep maintenance records
- Reduce downtime for trucks and equipment
- Service equipment per manuals specs
- Make sure trucks and equipment are being cleaned daily
- Pass down company culture and professionalism
- Ability and knowledge to accurately and timely service and maintain all vehicles and equipment including (but not limited to) Ford pickups/dump trucks, Isuzu NPR cab-overs, trailers, skid-steers, standing/walk-behind/ride-on commercial mowers, hand and backpack blowers, trimmers, and chain saws (just to name a few)
- Occasionally have creative projects that involve minor carpentry, welding and other hands-on projects
- Has high attention to detail and time-management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Must possess valid drivers license
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) is a plus
Overtime offered during peak season and snow storms. Our shop is equipped with some specific in-house tools, but employee to provide all mechanics tools and diagnostic equipment.
If you're finding yourself doing the same repairs everyday and looking to take the next step, come see us!
Hiring Immediately! Apply Today!