Express Employment Professionals Moorpark, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A new leader in medical device technology, specializing in diabetes, hypertension and chronic disease management solutions. Are you interested in joining a team dedicated to helping people live better lives? Want to make a difference? A growing medical device manufacturer located in the Conejo Valley is seeking a Marketing Specialist to ensure the successful implementation of all marketing projects, reporting to the Marketing and Business Development Manager. Position responsibilities include assisting in executing marketing strategies and coordinating the end-to-end management of specified projects.
- Plan and execute events such as tradeshows, customer events, remote education courses, and company meetings
- Support the execution of a variety marketing programs and materials which may include but not limited to collateral, brochures, video script development and creation, webinars, advertising and sales training materials.
- Assist with managing digital marketing programs, including the corporate website, company store and social media
- Assist in the development and maintenance of product support literature such as product manuals, sell sheets, brochures and other marketing collateral
- Assist with coordination of marketing approval process and maintaining marketing budgets
- Support field staff by coordinating requests for marketing support, literature fulfillment, or other customer-related requests
- Support execution of customer co-marketing programs
- Coordinate creation and distribution customer communications, newsletters, etc.
- Maintain internal marketing asset library (e.g. images, logos, templates, etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors
- Assist with developing reports to evaluate marketing program effectiveness
- Manage tasks as directed by upper management
- Maintain strong ongoing communication with the international team based in Taiwan
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of marketing experience (in the medical device industry preferred)
- Expertise in writing Marketing content for various channels (e.g. email, sell sheets, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience is a plus
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with collateral design such as sell sheets, postcards, business cards, and other types of print materials preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
Growing company with lots of opportunity for growth.
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 825 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Find a location near you!