Contract opportunity in New Orleans for a ShipConstructor Designer in New Orleans .
- Function as Lead Designer/Drafter, model and prepare detail drawings for the construction, repair and conversions of marine craft and floating structures.
- Work closely with management and lead engineer in planning and design layout.
- Meet schedule and budget of project design activities.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Card required.
- Associate degree in Drafting, Engineering Technology or similar field of study, plus five years drafting/design experience preferable in the Marine field desired.
- Proficiency in ShipConstructor required.
- Strong Communication skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, display an attention for detail, and function as a team player required.-
To apply, please send resume to Jared.Crocker@expresspros.com. Call Jared with questions or for more information, 228-365-8763.
Founded in 1983, Express today employs 400,000 people across nearly 700 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.