Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Compensation: $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
Location: Englewood, CO
Position type: Direct Hire - permanent/full time
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
Express Employment Professionals in Centennial, CO is hiring a qualified Manufacturing Engineer for a local manufacturing company. This position manages a wide variety of jobs for customers throughout the country, and is responsible for project management from quotation through shipment, so experience in CNC Machine quoting/estimation and Manufacturing is critical for the success of the candidate. This person will work closely with sales, customer service and engineering design to ensure accurate labor/material cost of machined parts and/or assemblies to clearly and accurately define labor hours, material costs and outside service cists for detailed parts, assemblies and tooling. Additionally, this person will be responsible for estimating accurate CNC cycle times and start-up costs based off 2D and 3D models to ensure competitive pricing that meets customer deadlines.
Highlights/Duties of a Manufacturing Engineer:
- Competitive starting compensation and benefits package
- Professional work environment and strong culture for excellence
- Complete and accurate estimation for a wide variety of parts, tooling and assemblies including materials, labor hours, outside service cost for detailed parts, CNC cycle times and startup cost
- Read, interpret and understand 2D and 3D models to develop an understanding for customer needs and accurate/competitive job cost
- Develop a full approach as to how the part would theoretically be machined
- Evaluate outside vendors and secure quotes as needed
- Provide technical support to team and/or customer as needed
- Communicate with customers by phone and email and work in partnership with sales and production departments to determine accurate needs
What we look for:
- Effective business communication skills to understand needs and communicate solutions
- Complex problem solving and analytical skills to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in CNC quoting of machined parts or related activities
- Proficiency in CAD/CAM software
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel as well as a strong understanding for ERP systems (JobBOSS experience is a plus)
- Purchasing experience is a plus
- College degree with a focus on Engineering
- Mechanically minded/inclined and an effective understanding of how a wide range of mechanical parts work
How to apply:
If you are qualified and interested in this challenging position, and would like to work in a professional environment with a standard of excellence please contact Express for immediate consideration.
- Submit resumes to Jobs.CentennialCO@ExpressPros.com
- Call Express at (303) 768-0800
- Apply online at www.expresspros.com/centennialco
- Download our FREE Jobs App
Express Employment Professionals
Why Work Here?Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, long term or permanent, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, industrial, and administrative.
Applying with Express Employment is like applying for hundreds of jobs with just one click!