Express Employment Professionals Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Direct Hire, Fulltime
Our client in Buckhead is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join their team. This person will be responsible for general upkeep of the property and all preventative maintenance.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Possesses a working knowledge of A.C. circuits and safety procedures, resetting of breakers and a working knowledge of outlet, switch, lighting ballast, and circuit breakers.
- Possess a working knowledge of basic refrigeration cycle and of DDC devices found in a commercial office building.
- Must possess basic understanding of plumbing systems; responsible for minor repair to flush valves and faucets, inspecting and replacing wax bowel seal and remounting of toilet and urinals when needed in addition to minor preventative maintenance of a systems pump.
- Responsible for remedial tasks such as painting, cleaning and unclogging toilets, or drains, Repair and replace door closures & minor door hardware as needed.
- 2-4 years’ experience as a Maintenance Tech
- Professional and pleasant demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and carpentry
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- HVAC certified a plus
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.