We are currently hiring Set-Up Technicians for a Wilsonville company on a grave yard shift. These are long-term, evaluation-to-hire positions, with lots of room to learn and grow. If you are looking for reliable employment in the manufacturing industry, give us a call today!
What you’ll be doing:
- Setting up equipment as directed, including tool installation, machine preparation and barrel cleaning to support the manufacturing process.
- Adjusting machine settings to correct any production errors that arise.
- Programming and optimizing production robots
- Barrel and grinder cleaning
- Collecting and entering data to support document procedures.
- Working with engineering teams to troubleshoot and improve processes as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of six months experience
- Previous experience with injection molding equipment preferred
- Comfortable using computers and MS Office
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Mechanical aptitude preferred
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Good communication skills and the ability to read an understand written and verbal instructions in English.
- Able to push and pull tools as well as bend and pivot to change equipment
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, reach, lift and carry up to 30lbs.
Schedule: Graveyard, Sunday-Thursday 11:00pm-7:30am (you will report at 11pm Saturday night for the Sunday shift)
Pay: $14.25-$17.00/hr. DOE