Position: Machine Operator (MULTIPLE SHIFTS)
Job Details: The Machine Operator is responsible for running either filler machines that fill dry food/beverage ingredients into packaging or packaging machines that package/seal finished products. Machine Operators comply with all policies and procedures in order to ensure food safety and quality standards are upheld.
1. Operates any equipment needed to perform job
2. Sets up machines daily
3. Operates and runs machine properly and efficiently
4. Ensure product ingredients matches packaging material along with monitoring package appearance, package, and seal integrity
5. Maintains efficiencies in order to keep output of product in line with daily schedules
6. Completes logs and data sheets for each product run and ensure each data sheet is double checked before each run begins
7. Completes change-over of machinery from one size to another as needed
8. Communicates downtime, inefficiencies, issues to Supervisor
9. Works with Maintenance staff to troubleshoot and resolves issues with machine
10. Keeps machine area clean of debris and always tour ready
11. Participates as an active team member for monthly inventory counting
12. Performs related duties as assigned by Supervisor
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to vibration. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
DAY SHIFT - 5:00am - 2:00pm (M-F)
SWING SHIFT - 2:00pm - 10:30pm (M-F)
1. Technical capacity
2. Time management
3. Efficiency and strong work ethic
4. Ability to adapt to change
5. Ability to work with little or no supervision
6. Good organization and thoroughness
7. Good communication skills (written and verbal)
8. Team player and able to work with all departments and personalities
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand on feet for 8 hours/day or longer if required. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb or balance. The employee must be able to work physically demanding days and is frequently required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
1. Prior machine operation experience/knowledge
2. Prior experience with GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices)
3. Forklift experience is not required but is a plus
4. High school diploma or GED
Ways to Apply:
- Click “Apply Now” below
- Call 425-775-4903
- Email resumes to Jobs.LynnwoodWA@ExpressPros.com
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. We are dedicated to putting people to work, let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- No fee to use our services!
- Referral Bonuses ($50)
- Medical Benefits
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Weekly Paychecks on Fridays
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit ExpressPros.com/LynnwoodWA.
For News, Tips, and More like us on Facebook at: facebook.com/ExpressProsLynnwood
Express Office: Lynnwood, WA
19009 33rd Ave W Ste. 204 Lynnwood, WA 98036