Located in Montebello, CA
Long-term Machine Operator position with manufacturer in Montebello. We are offering a full-time and long-term position with an established company that takes care of its employees. Fantastic opportunity to work lots of overtime hours.
Shift: Monday – Friday; 7:00am - 3:30pm
Pay: Up to $15.00 an hour (Depending on Experience) and benefits package!
Machine Operator (Montebello, CA): Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Understand and follow all SOPs (Standard operating procedures).
- Loads ingredients into mixing machine hopper from scales or hand trucks.
- Starts machine and adjust valves to admit steam or cooling fluids to steam jacket or devices in mixing chamber to aid in blending and densifying mixture.
- Operates machine until mixture reaches desired consistency and turns lever to unload mixture into container for encapsulation.
- Properly complete all production, quality and any other forms as required.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment that is provided by the company free of charge.
- Keep work area clean and maintain housekeeping. Bags trim scrap and disposes of following procedures.
- Attend all meetings required by Management.
- Must complete other duties as assigned.
Machine Operator (Montebello, CA) Candidate Requirements:
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to lift-up to50 lbs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to work overtime if required.
- Ability to complete the essential functions or the job with or without accommodation.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.