Machine Operator Second Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The principal responsibilities of the Machine Operator are to process all work orders in a timely manner to assure injection molding parts are received and ready for shipment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Keep material in machine hoppers at proper level.
- Clean grinders and machines in preparation of set-up of new job.
- Keep accurate record of the number of parts and time per job.
- Perform secondary operation on molded parts.
- Remove parts from molds.
- Ability to use measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers and gauges.
- Able to use hand and power tools.
- Maintain work area in a neat and safe manner, in accordance with established procedures.
- Manual and finger dexterity to manipulate small objects and to operate small hand tools.
- Assist in training new employees.
- Physical ability to transport objects typically weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Able to perform several and/or combination of the following tasks such as to lift, carry, push, pull, sit, stand, walk, kneel, squat, bend, twist, reach, grasp and/or work with small objects.
- Able to stand and/or walk for considerable (8+ hours) periods.
- Extended work hours may be required, including weekends and holidays to meet customer orders.
- Previous injection molding experience.
- Machine troubleshooting and/or maintenance experience a plus.
- Measurement skills a plus.
- Previous experience operating a forklift a plus.
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions.
- Arithmetical ability as typically acquired in basic arithmetic course.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to follow direction from the Supervisor, Team Lead and/or Team Members.
- Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements.
- Report to supervision conditions or practices that are either unsafe or that may adversely impact the environment, to ensure prompt resolution of potential hazards.
- Attend scheduled EH&S Training Program.
- Actively support the organization’s efforts to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans.
- Recommend improved EH&S practices.
- Department specific EH&S responsibilities such as Cardinal Rules, PPE, MSDS labeling, ladder safety, lock out/tag out, forklift, ergonomics, evacuation, etc.
At Express Bellevue, we understand the needs of your business and our goal is to make sure those needs are met. Without international corporate backing and local knowledge, we are able to support you and your business 100%. Our application process is simple and qualified. This four-step hiring system will help you find your next temporary, short-term, or long-term employment in Bellevue!
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
We're On A Mission To Put A Million People To Work!
We strive to understand what Job Seekers need to thrive as an Associate of Express Bellevue. We analyze their needs and skills, then pair our Job Seekers with the Bellevue Employer that fits them best. Since 2009, we've been working with Job Seekers and Employers in the King County area and we look forward to many more years of getting people back to work. The Certified Staffing Consultants on our teamwork with our clients to meet and surpass any challenges they may be facing as well as help them achieve their business goals. Some of the services we provide are temporary staffing, evaluation hire, flexible staffing, short-term or long-term contract staffing, and professional/executive recruitment in a wide range of industries. At Express Bellevue, we understand the needs of your business and our goal is to make sure those needs are met. Without international corporate backing and local knowledge, we are able to support you and your business 100%. Our application process is simple and qualified. This four-step hiring system will help you find your next temporary, short-term, or long-term employment in Bellevue!