Days : Monday through Friday with possible Saturday and Sunday
Hours: Start times vary depending on route. Could be anytime between 1:00 am to 6:00 am start time
Deliver approximately 15 loads a day. End time is when all loads are delivered. (Approximately 10 hour days)
Our client is currently seeking delivery drivers to enhance the customer service experience for their growing base of clients. If you possess a valid driver’s license, clean with low or no points, speeding infractions, accidents, etc., apply with us online and we will call to schedule an interview. Below are some of the requirements to be considered for the position.
- Safety conscious
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to navigate through customer concerns and provide excellent customer service at all times
- Time bound to complete your route
- Able to critically think through a situation safely and with our companies protocol and procedures in mind
- Work well with other coworkers and be able to accept and apply constructive criticism
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds through the day, in and out of a truck during delivery route
- Manage paperwork and be in compliance with all local, state and federal requirements on the road
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check with driving record.
The company provides an extensive 4-6 week training program where employee would be placed with a trained / veteran driver during this time.