- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Currently seeking a Shipper/Receiver Lead Hand to help the Warehouse Supervisor in a Trim and Tool Distribution Centre in Richmond Hill, ON. You will be mainly working in the warehouse as a shipper/receiver, and helping out the supervisor with leading the team when he needs the help.
- Wrapping skids
- Loading/Unloading trucks as needed
- Operate Counterbalance Forklift when needed
- Complete and verify bills of lading
- Ensure completed products are labeled accurately
- Pick orders as required and accurately
- Possible scheduling and coordinating deliveries
- Possible scheduling of employees when required
- Assist and complete administrative duties as required such as timecards when supervisor is not in
- Other duties as required by supervisor
- 2-3 years of experience in Shipping/Receiving
- Must have a forklift license
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Courier Websites
- Positive Leadership Skills and Qualities
- Detail Oriented and Attention to Detail
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and written skills
- Must have steel toed safety shoes
- Vaccinated environment
- $23 per hour
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
- Temp-Perm position
- Health and Dental Benefit Plans when hired on with the company after probational period
- Many growth opportunities
- Safe workplace, all employees are double vaccinated
- Our Richmond Hill branch is a small local office that is part of a larger organization - the best of both worlds.
We thank all that apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express is a Full Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
A great opportunity for growth
Here at Express Employment Professionals, we are large enough to exceed all your needs and expectations, yet small enough to give you the one-on-one attention and customer service you deserve. We are experts in staffing, HR solutions and recruiting qualified workers to fill your needs. Our mission is to match great people with great jobs in our thriving community. Together, we will find a career solution to meet your needs!
AddressRichmond Hill, ON
Transportation and Storage