We are looking for an analytical, skilled individual to join our clients' team as an Inventory Analyst. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) managing inventory items, controlling day-to-day inventory operations, designing and implementing inventory control protocols.
To be successful, the Inventory Analyst should be analytical with strong attention to detail. In addition, the analyst should possess acute commercial awareness and should be able to interpret and forecast customers’ inventory demands and future trends.
Inventory Analyst Responsibilities:
- Maintaining accurate customer inventory by monitoring and tracking expiration dates of products, on-hold products and damaged products.
- Tracking In-Bound and Out-Bound shipments.
- Producing timely inventory reports to include; current inventory and historical trends.
- Performing regular inventory audits.
- Drafting inventory reports that document inventory counts, discrepancies and other statistical data critical to management and our customers.
- Coordinating with Warehouse personnel to resolve discrepancies.
- Assist in the creation and maintain inventory database and system.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Supply Chain Management or an equivalent combination of education and experience - they are willing to train the right candidate with some qualifications!
- Microsoft Office skills with excellent command of Excel and good experience with databases.
- Strong analytical, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
In addition to an incredible career opportunity, this Direct-Hire position offers:
- A competitive base salary.
- Individual and team bonus incentives.
- Excellent health/dental/vision plans.
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Career development support and opportunities.
To apply to this position: Send resume to Dana.Gruber@ExpressPros.Com and reference the Inventory Analyst in the subject line
I can't wait to meet you!
You can view and apply for all jobs offered by Express Employment Professionals at www.expresspros.com/StCloudMN/Job-Openings.aspx or by downloading our mobile app ExpressJobs Job Search & Apply from your app store.
Express Employment Professionals
Why Work Here?Express is committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. Our offices offer a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search, and human resources, focusing on a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Let Express work for you! Call our local office today. You can view and apply for all jobs offered by Express Employment Professionals at www.expresspros.com/StCloudMN/Job-Openings.aspx or by downloading our mobile app ExpressJobs Job Search & Apply from your app store.
Building your career. Building Relationships. Let Express open doors for you. On a mission to put a million people to work!
Saint Cloud, MN