Intake Specialist & Therapist
Express Employment Professionals Needham, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client that operates as a Psychoneurological Specialized Clinic in Needham is searching for an Independently Licensed Psychotherapist to join their growing team!
This position would include professionals with the following Licenses: LICSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker), LMHC (Licensed Mental Health Counselor), or PhD or PsyD (Licensed Clinical Psychologist)
ONLY CLINICIANS WHO ARE INDEPENDENTLY LICENSED IN MA WILL BE CONSIDERED.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity to join our client's company directly and not temp to perm! Open for full benefits right away!
- Health (Harvard Pilgrim)
- Dental (Delta)
- 401k after 1 year with match
- 3% growth earnings
- 12 hrs PTO time
- 9 Holidays
About the Position:
- This is a Full-time or Part-Time position.
- Thorough training and supervision will be provided.
- Clinician should have 3-5 years of experience working with children, adolescence and their families
- Should have knowledge in a variety of childhood mental health disorders, psychotherapy approaches, family systems theories and strong clinical skills.
- This person should have excellent organizational skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- You will provide initial clinical intakes and psychosocial assessments for potential clients interested in Neuropsychological Evaluations and psychotherapy.
- You will be responsible for some administrative tasks including requesting insurance authorizations.
- You will carry an individual psychotherapy caseload, run psychotherapy groups/parenting groups if needed, and be responsible for all documentation (i.e., progress notes).
- Must be able to effectively collaborate with schools, other providers and staff, in order to provide the best client care.
- Previous experience working with third-party reimbursement is a plus.
Apply or text/call 781-446-6970!
Express Employment Professionals of Waltham-Framingham has helped applicants build their career since 2015. In 2019, our team put more than 500 Associates to work in the greater Boston and Metro West region. Globally, Express employs more than 500,000 people across more than 800 franchise locations worldwide.
Take the first step toward new career success, apply with Express today.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
We know successful careers lead to successful lives, and we want the best for you!
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America and Massachusetts we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Express Employment Professionals of Waltham-Framingham has helped applicants build their career since 2015. In 2019, our team put more than 500 Associates to work in the greater Boston and Metro West region. Globally, Express employs more than 500,000 people across more than 800 franchise locations worldwide. Take the first step toward new career success, apply with Express today.