Inside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a rewarding sales career with high income potential? Do you truly have the drive but you haven't landed the right opportunity?
Join a 5-star rated mortgage brokerage and get into the financial service industry
- top quality inbound leads + training
- very competitive compensation + profit sharing opportunities
- work with smart and motivated people in a supportive team environment
- unlimited room for growth
We are always looking for smart and motivated individuals to join our team. We are willing to train the right candidates who might not have the experience but have the right attitude and a determination to succeed.
- Responsible for closing referred lead sales by telephone
- Top quality inbound leads + training
- Communicate with clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Resolve challenging scenarios and work under pressure
- Ensure all documents are compliant with FSCO guidelines
- Manage incoming leads
- Manage database proactively of previously generated referred leads
- Convert referred leads into closed sales
- Manage sales process from start to finish, ensuring appropriate involvement of third-party participants, such as family members, children, lawyer, etc.
- Management of mortgage files,, follow up with active and potential clients
- Liaison with various internal and external business partners
- Continuous learning, product knowledge, selling skills, and interpersonal skills
- Work flexible hours as required (some weeknights and weekends)
- Other duties as required
- At least 1 year of experience in sales
- Somebody that is driven and ambitious
- Ability to close sales, strong in sales, and you are a people person
- Hard workers, you work harder than anyone else you know
- Quick learner
- Impeccable work ethic
- Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Ability to work autonomously and also closely in teams
- Knowledge of Mortgage Loans, however, this is trainable
- Must be tech savvy
- Ability to talk on the phone for long periods of time and constantly be on the phones
- Current FSCO License and Mortgage experience is an asset
- Vaccination policies are in place
- Monday-Friday Flexible hours (eg. 8am-4pm, 8:30am-4:30pm, 9am-5pm, or 9:30am-5:30pm), however, must be flexible for weeknights/weekends
$45,000 (with opportunity of bonus to total the salary to $70,000, after 70 deals)
Potential for growth and other opportunities and bonuses
Training provided on sales
Our Richmond Hill branch is a small local office that is part of a larger organization - the best of both worlds
We thank all that apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express is a Full Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
A great opportunity for growth
Here at Express Employment Professionals, we are large enough to exceed all your needs and expectations, yet small enough to give you the one-on-one attention and customer service you deserve. We are experts in staffing, HR solutions and recruiting qualified workers to fill your needs. Our mission is to match great people with great jobs in our thriving community. Together, we will find a career solution to meet your needs!
AddressRichmond Hill, ON