- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Industrial painters are responsible for maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order, possessing a wide array of painting tools including thin and thick brushes, airbrushes, and rollers, and removing previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse, among other duties.
Industrial painters will need to operate heavy machinery, requiring stamina and physical strength.
- Painting buildings, houses, or cars.
- Cleaning surfaces prior to layering paint.
- Maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order.
- Possessing a wide array of painting tools, including thin and thick brushes, airbrushes, and rollers.
- Safely disposing of chemical waste.
- Ensuring that high safety standards are met.
- Utilizing different painting techniques based on the nature of the surface.
- Utilizing special safety equipment such as painting goggles.
- Using viscosity cups and thickness gauges to measure the amount of paint to be used and the texture of the paint.
- Removing previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse.
- Painting small items and doing touch-ups.
- Ensuring proper ventilation after the paint is applied.
- Utilizing electroplating equipment to coat metal.
- Polishing metallic surfaces.
- Painting over woods and plastics.
- Experience painting a variety of surface types.
- Proficiency with technical machinery.
- Physical strength to operate machinery.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Excellent dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good verbal communication.
#tylertxPandoLogic. Keywords: Industrial Painter, Location: Arp, TX - 75750
Express Employment Professionals
ManufacturingView all jobs at Express Employment Professionals
Get fresh Industrial Painter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.