Do you have experience helping clients with international shipments and have a great phone presence? Then please send us your resume now!
· Office administration position
· Compensation: $18-$23/hour
· Hourly (non-exempt) paid weekly
· 120 hours pto (90 days after on-boarding)
· Quotes import / export air & ocean transactions
· Tracks all transactions from pick-up to delivery
· Coordinates all transportation including ground, air & ocean
· Corresponds with customers via phone and email regarding shipment statuses
· Intermediate EXCEL & Gmail
· Accurate typing @ 60 words/min
· Comfortable with reading and understand basic charts / tables / terms & conditions
· Comfortable with compliance training
· Education Level, minimum required: High School Diploma
· Education Level, preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
· Certification, preferred: Certified Export Specialist (CES) or Licensed Customs Broker (LCB)
· With Bachelor’s Degree: 1-2 years experience working in an office environment
· With CES or LCB: no less than 1 year of experience working in an office environment
· Without Bachelor’s Degree: 3-5 years of experience in transportation or import/export
Four Ways To Apply:
- Call our office 858-784-3676
- Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com
- Create an account and an online application here and submit it to the San Diego, California, location
- Visit our office 6635 Flanders Drive, Suite C, San Diego, CA 92121
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, California and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.