Express Employment Professionals Lincoln, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Express Employment is recruiting for a HR Generalist Role to join a local assisted living facility. This is a direct hire opportunity and will not last long. We are recruiting for someone motivated to join a fun atmosphere and look to grow professionally. Pay up to $60,000 based on experience.
General Job description:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Leader to join a local growing company. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as employee management, training and development and some recruiting. They are a small company where they help out as needed. Med aide certification is required, but they will pay you to get this certification.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole. For more information, please call 402-420-5800, or email kaitlyn.meints@expresspros. com.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
What We Look For In HR Generalists:
- Proven experience as HR Generalist and or Benefits Coordinator
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BS/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training will be a plus or SPHR accreditation is also a plus.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
Great Company, Locally Owned, Family Values, Positive Culture
Express Employment helps people find both short and long term work opportunities as well as Direct Hire positions. We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401K, vacation and holiday pay in addition to a company car and company cell phone.