A manufacturing company, located in Athens, TN, is looking for an HR Generalist. This candidate would report directly to the Plant Director of Operations and the Director of Corporate Human Resources.
This position manages all Human Resources activity, including training, staffing, benefits administration, policy and program development and employee relations.
Key responsibilities include:
· Manage the staffing needs associated with the growth of the facility
· Administer various human resource plans and program including FMLA, STD, Workers’ Compensation, new hire orientation and attendance
· Active participant in safety committee activities
· Facilitate applicable training, as needed
· Partner with production and other departments to help develop programs and systems to continue to improve operations
· Be visible on the shop floor and promote the use of the “open door” to help facilitate employee concerns
- 3 years HR generalist experience in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- Proven ability team and facilitate improvement initiatives
- Outstanding communication skills and willingness to be hands-on
- Call Dianna at (865) 273-2158
- Complete online application at www.expresspros.com
- Apply in person at 217 Airport Plaza Blvd. Alcoa, TN 37701
- Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org