Company in Sylmar, Ca is looking to add an HR Generalist to their team!
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for the full life cycle of recruiting- sourcing-selecting and on-boarding.
- Presenting and negotiating job offers to candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to meet staffing needs, ensure quality of selection and timeliness of hire.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to generate a pipeline of qualified candidates, and to source specific requirements.
- Recruit/Source candidates using sourcing techniques to include sourcing passive candidates through networking, social media sites, cold calling, complex internet searches and researching and identifying markets to tap for qualified talent.
- Works with search firms or other placement agencies, and determines optimum recruitment method to develop and maintain a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Pre-screen potential candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and full time employee openings; assess candidates’ qualifications; Interview prospective candidates on consistent set of qualifications and educate candidates on company. Submit qualified candidates to Hiring Managers
- Prepare salary offers in collaboration with compensation
- Actively participate in professional networking groups, job fairs, and other recruiting events
- Identify and introduce new, creative ideas for sourcing talent
- Upholds legal requirements and company hiring policies, and coaches and guides managers accordingly
Preferred Additional Skills:
- 2-3 years’ experience recruiting in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Exercised effective influence, consulting, and negotiating skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Efficiency in MS Office software products like Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Express Employment Professionals
28111 Avenue Stanford
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Including the City of Los Angeles'''' Fair Chance Initiative for hiring Ordinance.