Walk-In Interviews - Direct Hire Machine Operator & Hilo Drivers
Tuesday, July 23rd
75+ Machine Operators & Hi-lo Drivers for Dana in Warren
Express Employment Professionals in Rochester Hillsis excited to partner with Dana’s Driveline Facility, a leading supplier of traditional and electrified light-vehicle driveline technologies in Warren, MI. Dana-Warren is looking for 85+ experienced machine operators & hi-lo drivers with great attitudes and excellent attendance that enjoy working on a successful team. Qualified candidates will be DIRECTLY HIRED onto their payroll.
Must bring GED or High School Diploma with you.
Express Employment Professionals
811 East South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
Position Start Dates:
*OVERTIME and WEEKENDS are required*
*2:00pm start time - work 8-10 hours/shift
*10:00pm start time and work 8-10 hours/shift
**LIMITED 1st SHIFT POSITIONS AVAILABLE **
Depending on the line – 4:00am, 5:00am, or 6:00am start times - work 8-10 hours/shift
*You will never work more than 19 days in a row without a weekend off!
Benefits for the Production Workers:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx Benefits
- Short & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and Health Spending Accounts
- Earned time off
- Responsible for machine operating for production.
- Commit to keeping own work area neat and clean.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of recent light industrial experience at one employer – preferably working with metals
- Recent forklift certification if interested in hi-lo positions
- Ability to stand for 10-hour shifts
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read and interpret directions
- Great attitude, excellent attendance and enjoys working on a successful team
- Extreme attention to detail
How To Apply:
- Attend Job Fair
- Respond to this ad
- Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit expresstroy.com