- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Currently seeking a Lumber Labourer for a lumber company in Gormley, ON.
You will be:
- Packing lumber
- Tagging lumber with a tag gun
- Lots of Tarping
- If you are forklift licensed, you will be moving lumber with a forklift as well
- Other duties required by Supervisor
- Forklift license is an asset
- Previous experience working in an outside environment
- Must be able to lift heavy 50lbs
- Must have steel toed shoes
- Monday-Friday 4pm-2am (Training is for 2-3 weeks from 1pm-12am or until 2am for overtime)
- $18 per hour for summer students
- $19-$20 per hour for full time labourers ready to be hired on after busy season
- Benefits 100%, RSP, and share purchasing after 6mths probation after being hired on
- Holiday & Vacation Pay
- Our Richmond Hill branch is a small local office that is a part of a larger organization - the best of both worlds
We thank all that apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express is a Full Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
A great opportunity for growth
Here at Express Employment Professionals, we are large enough to exceed all your needs and expectations, yet small enough to give you the one-on-one attention and customer service you deserve. We are experts in staffing, HR solutions and recruiting qualified workers to fill your needs. Our mission is to match great people with great jobs in our thriving community. Together, we will find a career solution to meet your needs!