Express Employment Professionals in Lakewood, OH is seeking an experienced Machinist for a plastic manufacturer in the Downtown Cleveland area.
Shift: Monday - Friday, 3:18pm to 11:48PM, 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: $15/hr to $16/hr based on experience
- Set up and operate machines: milling machine, CNC milling machine, lathe, drill presses and saws
- Perform production with minimal scrap
- Responsible for the quality of all parts produced
- Perform quality checks using micrometers, calipers and other measuring tools
- Ensure machines maintain tolerances throughout production runs
- Consistently meet all production goals
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver produced parts to the quality assurance manager on a scheduled basis
- Assist in any area of operations as instructed by the shop manager or other facility management
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Ensure machinery and work area is neat & clean
- Load and unload materials with various weight limits
- 5+ years as a Machinist using milling machines, CNC milling machines, lathes, and drill presses and saws
- Ability to read and understand customer prints, revisions, & assembly drawings
- Experience and understanding of cycle times
- Experience in machine programming (preferred but not required)
- Strong team player
For your health and safety
As the spread of COVID-19 continues to affect lives all over the world, our office remains committed to supporting the health, safety, and well-being of our associates, clients, and applicants.
We are working to minimize the spread of the virus and to take proactive measures in support of our community through current recommended practices such as:
- Practicing social distancing
- Frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer throughout the day.
- Phone and video call interviews and meetings
- Limiting office visits to appointment only
- Sanitizing all common surfaces after each visitor
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and visitors
- Supporting our clients' measures and policies to protect their staff and our associates
At Express Employment Professionals, we stand together for equality, justice, and respect. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of our activities or operations.