Executive Administrative Assistant- $50-55K
Express Employment Professionals Maple Grove, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Express Employment is partnering with one of our third-party logistics clients, specializing in on-time and on-budget domestic and international freight logistics, serving regulated and independent power producers, heavy manufacturing, light assembly, packaging and distribution enterprises.
If you are ready for a challenge and have supported C-Level executives creating and implementing change in a well-established business, this maybe the opportunity for you.
We are looking to hire a driven and self-starting executive assistant who will work directly with C-level executive(s) and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties, in a highly confidential and professional manner. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Executive Admin Job Responsibilities
- Work directly with the Executive to ensure support and success of daily operations.
- Act as the liaison between the Executive and all staff.
- Coordinate calendar, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the Executive, staff, business partners, and customers.
- Extensive appointment management and maintenance of personal and business calendars.
- Work closely with supporting team members to assure the Executive’s preparation for meetings and other engagements.
- Coordinate the Executive’s sales planner and customer visits.
- Coordinate tasks and projects with the Administrative Assistant and other support staff to ensure timeliness and efficiency of completion.
- Manage SharePoint action list and communicate on the Executive’s behalf to ensure tasks are completed.
- Administrative and functional activities include, but not are limited to:
o Answer and screen phone calls.
o Draft correspondence and other formal documents.
o Maintain personal and business files.
o Create documentation and take notes.
o Maintain the Executive’s emails and text messages.
Other business or personal requests/tasks as needed as it pertains to the Executive.
Executive Admin Qualifications
· High School Diploma
· 3 years’ Experience as an administrative assistant.
· Ability to work with all levels of management.
· Follow the highest ethical and confidentiality standards.
· A passion for your work and taking initiative to drive growth.
· Highly organized and operates with a high sense of urgency.
· Strong people skills and ability to build strong relationships.
· Creative thinking and strategic problem-solving techniques.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Possess high energy and assertive attitude.
· High level of attention to detail and organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 800 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.
AddressMaple Grove, MN