Nationwide Company seeking a well-rounded and skilled mechanic.
1. What to expect:
• Build skills by working on a variety of makes, models & equipment
• Develop new skills for a career track in service or operation management
• Work with an incredible team of people in a safety-focused environment
This mechanic/technician role performs preventive maintenance and makes repairs on equipment in the safest, most effective way possible to avoid downtime. Our fleet varies by location but primarily include Aerial Work Platforms, general construction tools and equipment. Our specialty lines locations may have a fleet of large-scale power-generators, pumps, HVAC systems and oil/gas related equipment. Education or experience that prepares you for success:
• High school diploma or GED required, some trade school or equivalent training desired
• 1 to 3 years of mechanic experience with diesel equipment, heavy construction equipment or specialty lines equipment (large-scale generators, pumps, HVAC or Oil & Gas equipment) strongly preferred
2. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on:
• May need to provide mechanic’s tools of trade
• Knowledge of hydraulic systems and troubleshooting fundamentals
• Knowledge of electrical systems and troubleshooting fundamentals
• Ability to be flexible with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
3. The physical demands of this role require:
Bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job.
TBD / Based on experience
The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.