Entry Level Machine Operator
Express Employment Professionals Vadnais Heights, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Machine Operator, the job typically requires the ability to follow demonstrated directions, or equivalent. Under close supervision, operates one or more injection-molding machines that mold thermoplastic material. Work includes cycling the machine, removing part(s) from mold, removing scrap material from molded object(s), checking molded parts by gauging and visual inspection, as prescribed.
Machine Operator Primary Responsibilities:
- Follows work instructions as posted at the injection-molding machine.
- Run the press efficiently, with high quality and low waste.
- Packages product in accordance with the part-packaging plan.
- Visually or dimensionally inspects parts as prescribed by the quality standards.
- Manually assembles parts by following specific work instructions.
- Completes production documentation and reporting requirements.
- Maintains and promotes a safe and clean working environment.
- Keep machines and work areas in a neat, clean and orderly condition, and free of hazards
Machine Operator Requirements
- High School or GED required
- Valid identification and the ability to legally work in the United States.
- 1+ years working as an operator in a plastic injection molding facility or 1 year operating mechanical equipment in a high volume fast paced manufacturing facility.
- Ability to read and comprehend production instructions, policy manuals, safety instructions, short correspondence and business memorandums
- To perform basic mathematical computations (examples: add, subtract, and divide in all unit of measure, using whole numbers and decimals)
- Accurate manual dexterity.
- Ability to occasionally lift 30lbs unaided.
- Ability to stand, bend and stoop.
- Ability to record and make accurate records of product produced.
- Ability to visually inspect and compare the difference between good and bad product.
- Walking and stair climbing is required with in the office/shop areas.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
We partner with the most well respected organizations in the East Metro for their hiring & recruiting needs!
Express Employment Professionals is a full service HR & Recruiting firm that specializes in Administrative and Commercial staffing for Direct Hire, Evaluation to Hire & Contract positions. The Express office in Woodbury, MN has been helping people since 2001. At Express Employment Professionals, our focus is YOU!
1025 Kristen CourtVadnais Heights, MN
ManufacturingView all jobs at Express Employment Professionals