Entry Level Assemblers Needed for IDS in Sterling Heights
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with IDS, a leading designer, developer and manufacturer of electronic control systems in the Sterling Heights area, to find 10+ entry-level electronic assemblers.
PREVIOUS ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLY EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED, they will train you in the electrical assembly field!
These are permanent contract-to-hire positions, so an individual who shows up to work every day, on time, with a positive attitude, good work ethic, and meets performance standards will obtain a permanent position! Get a great job and learn a new trade today with a rapidly growing electronics manufacturer!
Our ideal Electrical Assembler will have the following:
- 6 months – 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment within the last 2 years.
- Some experience with small parts assembly preferred
- Great attendance record
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to learn quickly and follow directions without varying from processes
Employees will be trained on the following:
- Hand and automated soldering
- Surface mount and assembly
- Visual inspection, calibration, and programming circuits
- Wire stripping and end clip attachment
Shift: Hours: 1st Shift - 7:00am – 3:40pm Monday – Friday
Pay Rate: $11.50 per hour to start
**$1.00/hr. increase, health, and life insurance benefits upon direct hire
How To Apply: (choose one)
- Respond to this ad
- Resumes may be emailed to jobs.troymi @ expresspros.com
- Apply online at ExpressTroy.com
- Download the ExpressJobs App on Google Play or iTunes stores
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses attract and develop top talent. Since opening in Rochester Hills/Troy in 2005, Express has put over 10,000 people to work right here in our community. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through direct hire, evaluation-hire, and contract opportunities. Let us help you today!
Express offers a competitive benefits package for evaluation-hire and contract positions including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life, Prescription Drug Reimbursement, and Scholarships.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit expresstroy.com.