Our client in Wilsonville is looking to add a Parts Delivery Driver to their team. This is a company who believes in developing strong employees and providing a great work culture. If you are looking to work for a company who treats people well and promotes from within then apply now!
In this position you will not only be responsible for delivering your orders, but you will also pick the orders and load the vehicle. We are looking for someone who is familiar with the Clackamas, Wilsonville, and Salem area.
This is a full-time, evaluation-to-hire opportunity.
- Pick orders from pick list and load them into van for daily deliveries
- Pick up and deliver parts to customers; accurately handle transactions and parts returns
- Maintain distribution log, track all deliveries/pickups made
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and load and unload part form van with a hand truck
- At end of day close out all delivered orders
- Maintain a professional appearance and keep vehicle clean and well maintained; report any needed truck repairs
- Enter order information into database (basic computer skills and training will be provided)
- We are looking for someone who is reliable and can show up to work on time and everyday
- Team player-someone who is easy to get along with and is friendly to customers both internally and externally
- Ability to build and continue strong relationships with customers
- Ability to be accurate with your work, accuracy is more important than speed
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet company insurance requirements
- 1+ year of consistent delivery driving experience
- Professional appearance and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to meet all physical requirements of job including lifting to 50lbs
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to navigate/interpret paper and electronic maps and directions while driving safely
Express Employment Professionals
Why Work Here?Our Express Employment Professionals office in West Tualatin, Oregon first opened its doors to our community over 25 years ago in October of 1989 by our local owner, Robert Knight. Our Express Tualatin office has shown substantial growth in helping thousands of people and businesses throughout the Washington County Area on a consistent basis since then. We help Washington County Job Seekers find quality employment in Tualatin, OR and help local businesses find capable and proficient employees to meet all of their staffing needs, including the cities of Tualatin, Wilsonville, Lake Oswego and Canby. Express Employment West Tualatin provides unparalleled assistance to small and medium-sized businesses in our area. As the largest privately-held staffing company in the United States - we are locally owned but globally powered!
A great opportunity to gain amazing experience and a long term position with room to grow within the company!