Delivery Driver Associate
Express Employment Professionals Gainesville, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Delivery Associate – DDC9 Gainesville, VA (Starting Pay $16.50/hr*+)
Shifts: Full-time or Part-time (Morning, afternoon, weekday and/or weekend)
Station Location: DDC9 – Gainesville – 5533 Wellington Road, Gainesville, VA 20155
Compensation: Starting pay $16.50/hour or more with previous delivery experience, plus benefits and incentive bonus opportunity
The new Amazon Delivery Associate (DA) position is an opportunity to work independently, impact your community, and deliver countless smiles to customers daily. Apply to be a DA for a local Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP). DSPs are trusted Amazon partners that employ delivery drivers to help Amazon scale their logistics to meet the rapidly growing need to deliver packages to customers within a day or two. DSPs offer competitive compensation, full health benefits, team environment, and opportunities for individual growth in the logistics industry. Delivery and/or customer service experience preferred. Apply today to schedule your in-person or virtual interview. DSPs are hiring eligible candidates immediately, upon background a negative drug test result.
Daily Tasks: Delivery Associates drive Amazon-branded vans, delivering anywhere from 100-500 packages/day, depending on geographical location. DAs become an important part of the community – delivering essential goods, household goods, gifts and more. You can expect to work 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day.
Advantages to delivering for a DSP:
• Impact your own earning potential: along with receiving competitive compensation starting at $16.50 per hour and up, DSPs have unique incentive programs related to “rescue” support and weekly scorecard statistics.
• Rewarding Benefits: paid time off and full health insurance for all full-time employees (32 hours/week). And the majority of hours worked is time spent managing your own route independently.
• Individual growth: many DSPs offer additional job opportunities such as Dispatcher, Lead Driver or Operations Manager roles. Step-Van drivers can earn more w/ DOT certification.
• Delivery Associate Community: a motivating, encouraging, and supportive community around the country and even the world.
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must have a valid state issued driver’s license
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must pass background check
• Must provide negative drug test results
Delivery Associates are the heartbeat of Amazon’s logistics program and together Amazon and DSPs will always put your safety and health first! Don’t miss the opportunity to join this unique and growing community of Logistics professionals!
Express Employment Professionals
5533 Wellington Rd.Gainesville, VA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Express Employment Professionals