Customer Service Support Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An industry leading manufacturer of precision machine parts with full-service thread rolling capabilities including, high-tensile and hardened materials is looking for a Customer Service Rep to join their team in Arleta.
Summary: In this position, the focus is on data entry accuracy and supporting the Customer Service Representatives. This position is responsible for entering new orders and performing a contract review and a job release when necessary. This position will also be tasked with gathering data to create the Open Order Reports sent to our customers, creation of packing slips, manufacturing receipts, and all data entry related to customer service.
- Data entry of Purchase Orders using Contract Review Form.
- Data entry of Purchase Order Changes.
- Data entry of Job Releases.
- Compiling STR Open Order Reports to Customer Service Representatives.
- Creating Packing Slips.
- Data entry regarding all returned jobs to STR.
- Responsible for following all customer jobs throughout entire manufacturing process to ensure appropriate turn times are met through each work center.
- Maintain customer contact file in computer system- updates new addresses, updates new points of contacts.
- Attend all Production Control meetings.
- Support answering phones.
- Route calls to appropriate people within the company.
- Take messages when necessary.
- A professional and courteous manner is necessary to effectively maintain company image and business relationships.
- Other duties not mentioned may be required from time to time.
- Phone skills: Polite, helpful, courteous.
- Curiosity. Always asking questions.
- Sales: Telephone skills, create value, understand core competencies.
- Computer: Microsoft Office with emphasis in Excel, Windows Explorer, Internet Explorer, Manufacturing MRP software understanding, Customer Portals.
- Math: Determining most economical lot size of jobs.
- Communication: Fluent in English and grammar, answer customer inquiries, write effective E-mails and give clear instructions.
- Organization & time management: effective use of time using daily agenda.
Training and Experience:
- Two years of college preferred.
- Four years of direct experience in a manufacturing environment with computer order entry and customer service knowledge.
- Familiarity with all office equipment.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
Monday thru Friday – 7am to 3:30pm
$18 to $22hr depending on experience.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity for growth! Fun and team oriented environment. Potential for full time.
Our goal is to prepare and provide individuals with the tools needed to be successful in meeting their goals.
AddressLos Angeles, CA