Customer Service Specialist
Express Employment Professionals Carrollton, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Dynamic Inbound Customer Service Reps Needed in Carrollton, TX...
Full time, temp-to-hire opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities – Care Clinic
- You will be assisting callers to set up payments, receive payments, update demographics, answer questions, guide in the right directions when it comes to their online orders of prescriptions.
- Computer skills are needed
- Must possess a positive customer service attitude.
- Closed toe shoes are a requirement ALWAYS…
- You must be patient and empathetic to the callers; some may be of advanced age or hard of hearing.
- No cold calls, all calls are to patients who order prescriptions and are current customers.
Schedules will vary, but common schedules could be as follows:
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm plus 1 Saturday per month
- Monday - Friday, 10am - 7pm, plus 1 Saturday per month
- Sun 830am-6pm, Mon - Wed 8am - 7pm (Th - Sat Off)
- Thurs - Sat 630am - 7pm & Sun 830am - 2pm (Mon - Wed Off)
- Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 3:30pm & 1 Sat x mo.
- Tues - Fri, 6:30am - 5:30pm & 1 Sat x mo.
- Wed - Sat, 8am - 7pm
- Tuesday – Friday 8am - 7pm +1 Sat x mo
Please forward your resume to Mari Alba at email@example.com
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
We know successful careers lead to successful lives, and we want the best for you!
Express Employment Professionals puts people to work in all types of jobs. When you work with Express, you build a relationship with a team of employment professionals in your community who have, in turn, built personal relationships with the businesses that are hiring. Whether you're building a new career or looking for a short-term job to supplement your income, we offer the flexibility to work the way you want, and you'll never pay a fee to Express for our services and support.