Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative - Call Center (on-site, not a remote role)
Location: Renton, WA
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract-to-Hire
Schedule: The call center is open from 7:00am to 7:00pm, Monday – Saturday, with varying 8-hour shift times. The department is closed on Sundays, and all employees are required to work Mondays. Schedules may change weekly and staff must be available to work during these set hours.
*MUST be able to pass a drug test and background check*
Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture, and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Our client in Renton fosters professional development and personal growth with a variety of training and professional advancement opportunities.
Think you would make a great Call Center Customer Service Representative? We are hiring! This position is responsible for answering routine telephone inquiries in a customer-oriented Call Center operations environment by following standard scripts and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers incoming calls and makes necessary follow up outbound calls.
- Performs image review when required.
- Knowledgeable in the processing of toll transactions and video bills in the system: receives, processes, and deposits payments; updates accounts and video bills as to their status; and opens new accounts.
- Takes credit card payments over the phone for accounts, video notices, and new accounts.
- Writes, generates, and receives correspondence via fax, mail, and web contact.
- Negotiates payments and fee reductions up to their established limits.
- Documents phone calls and actions in the database.
- Receives and processes account update requests from inbound phone calls and mail, as directed.
- Records individual completed daily work statistics.
- Troubleshoots situations accurately, quickly, and efficiently for customers on the phone.
- Maintains an above average attendance record.
- High school diploma or GED Certificate is required.
- Prior customer service or call center experience preferred.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills (phone etiquette).
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and highly organized.
- Strong data entry and MS Office skills, including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word.
If interested, please call 425-747-2424 for an immediate phone interview!
At Express Bellevue, we understand the needs of your business and our goal is to make sure those needs are met. Without international corporate backing and local knowledge, we are able to support you and your business 100%. Our application process is simple and qualified. This four-step hiring system will help you find your next temporary, short-term, or long-term employment in Bellevue!
Express Employment Professionals
BusinessView all jobs at Express Employment Professionals