Local Santa Clarita business is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative to join their growing team.
General Job Duties:
• Assist customers over the telephone or via E-mail.
• Answer customer questions, process orders and provide follow-up customer service.
• Verify Licenses and help to process credit checks for new customers.
• Work with other departments to process customer orders.
• Assist with sales order reviews, quotes, RFQ’s and help build customer data base.
• Work with different manufacturing sites to help schedule orders.
Abilities and skills required:
1) Good multi-tasking skills.
2) Excellent oral and written communication skills.
3) Team oriented – able to work with different personalities and be a team player.
4) Technical experience a plus.
5) Must be able to work weekends if necessary.
6) Dependable and punctual.
7) Proficient in Excel and Word. Knowledge of Power Point, D365, MRP, Access, CRM, a plus.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Including the City of Los Angeles'''''''' Fair Chance Initiative for hiring Ordinance.