Are you ready to for an entry level opportunity in the fast-growing health care industry? This position is a fantastic stepping-stone to excelling in a new career!
Our longtime client, a premier employer in the medical community, is hiring multiple Medical Call Center Specialists. This position involves providing compassionate, professional assistance by answering incoming calls and electronic requests from patients and family members. This may become a long-term or permanent position for employees who provide outstanding service. Full-time employees are proud to work for this company and feel good about the contributions they make to the community. Fantastic benefits including an employee wellness program, career leadership training, rewards for meeting patient satisfaction quotas, and adoption assistance are available to employees upon permanent hire.
If you're ready to take advantage of an opportunity to work with a well-established award winning organization that cherishes its employees, apply today!
Work schedule requires availability to take shifts Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM;
Opportunity for Overtime on Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and Sunday 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM shift every two months.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years customer service experience required
- Experience handling escalated customer complaints
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Good diction and clear speaking voice
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Registering new patients
- Scheduling healthcare appointments
- Answering questions and addressing concerns
- Handling or escalating complaints as required
- Troubleshooting problems and acting as a partner in healthcare
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or on our free ExpressJobs app, now available in the App Store and the Google Play Store. Resumes can be sent in to jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com – please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
There’s another way you can get paid – bring a buddy to apply with you and get a $50 referral bonus when they work 120 hours! That’s like three weeks on an 8-hour shift. Ask us for more information about our referral program.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!